Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 27. september 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? - nr. 10

Monday is back, and last weekend went slow! I started reading a new book (or a very old one;), and is trying to finish Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings" this week:) I will, as always, post on Bookjourney:)

Books I read last week:
J.M. Coetzee - Youth (in Norwegian)
Xue Xinran - Sky Burial (in Norwegian)
Arto Paasilinna - De hengte revenes skog (in Norwegian, about 3 criminals with a stack of gold) - not yet translated into English
J.R.R. Tolkien - The Return of the King (audio in Norwegian)
Margaret Mitchell - Gone with the Wind (in Norwegian)

Books I reviewed last week:
Coetzee, Xinran and Paasilinna.

Books I read now:
J.R.R. Tolkien - The Return of the King (audio in Norwegian)
Margaret Mitchell - Gone with the Wind (in Norwegian)

Books I plan to read this week:
I plan to finish those I have started, but I am picking up Coetzees "Summer" and a new book by Xinran, so you'll have to wait and see:)

What are you planning to read this week?

XOXO

2 kommentarer:

  1. How fun - I would love to have a book in Norwegian! I hope you enjoy - JRR Tolkien is an amazing author!

    SvarSlett
  2. I am enjoying it so much that I have no idea what to do when the book is finished! Maybe listen to "The Hobbit" ;)

    SvarSlett